Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Let's Roll Out The Welcome Wagon...

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog. My OTHER blog. :) I've been wanting for a while to start one just containing my thoughts about "Dancing With The Stars" and "American Idol," since they are two shows I love to watch, and I often have strong opinions about them. And since I always love reading the recaps all over the Internet...I've decided to write my own. On the Internet. For everyone to see. :D If I remember and/or it strikes my fancy, I also will post any news/commentary/whatever on here that pertains to this blog. Now you're probably thinking (at least if you know me...), "When will he have time to update this thing?!?" (especially since I NEVER update my personal blog...). That is a valid question, and here is the answer: since A. I don't always have too much free time (or at least, I shouldn't), and B. Watching the shows conflicts with my schedule majorly, and I have to catch them the next day most often, I will update as often and as soon as I can. That may be the night of, that may be almost a week after. However it works out...but I will try to keep them as close to the show they're talking about as possible. My first recap, for example, about last night's show, will be coming sometime tonight, after I finish watching all the dances. Get excited! Tell your friends! Watch the shows, of course! Comment like the wind! And above all, enjoy this blog. I hope you like it. :)

Sincerely,
Brandon

No comments: